Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Proud to be an American.

Tuesday, I voted in the 2012 Presidential election. I am so grateful that we have been given this opportunity. There was once a time when I wouldn't have been able to vote...twice over. Once for being black, and again for being a women. I love my country and the progress that we have made. And while we still have miles and miles to go 'till we sleep, I wouldn't rather live anywhere else.


Congratulations to President Obama on his reelection. Regardless of any of my feelings towards his beliefs and policies, I pray that God gives him the wisdom to lead our nation. Being president is no small task. I can't believe to understand the pressure he is under. I pray his eyes are opened to truth and I pray for the salvation of him and his family.

Here's my patriotic outfit (Go Red, White, and Blue! lol):

No comments:

Post a Comment