Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My birthday color bash

Last month for my birthday I signed up to run the color me rad 5k with my sisters and some friends. It was so much fun!! It ended up raining which added another layer of fun to it all. I'm pretty sure it was a great way to celebrate getting a year older. Because who doesn't like to dance in the rain a little. I'm not a huge runner...I'm asthmatic and out of shape and lazy and did I mention I have asthma?... But I was determined to do this run and have fun while I was at it. I trained a little, just enough so that I would not die Ina pile of colored cornstarch. And I met my goal!!! I'll have to post more pics if this fun, colored mess this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was a lot of fun! Good birthday choice! I wrote about it here: http://behappyohbefree.blogspot.com/2013/06/color-me-rad-5k.html

    ReplyDelete