Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dream on Dreamer


"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay." Habakkuk 2:3

If God has given you a promise hold onto it. He will fulfill His word.

God has given me some dreams, burdens, desires and I will hold onto them as if my life depends on it.

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18


Things are not yet as they should be but I know if I hold on they will be.

God has not given up on me even if i had a momentary lapse of faith in myself.

Be encouraged today! If your life is not what you thought it would be or what you think it should be just hold on and allow God to do His thing. Dream bigger, Trust Him more, Live better. Don't back down or cower in a corner; stand tall and continue living life today! It can and will get better if you place it all in the masters hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment