Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheers

Cheers to new beginnings and fresh starts.
Cheers to chasing dreams and finding your calling.
Cheers to meeting new people and saying goodbye to the old.

A little over a month ago, I moved (Yes...the girl afraid to leave left) to the big city of Abilene, Texas (haha).
Not too far, but it got me out on my own.
And hey, I'm still in Texas...wearing horse shirts (haha) :D



Since attending Abilene Christian University, I have:

1. Fallen in love with the campus and coffee (yikes),



2. Seen my favorite move in an old, restored theater,


3. Gone to the West Texas Fair & Rodeo 4 times in one week,



4. and turned TWENTY-FOUR!!!


Overall, I can say that this is right where I am meant to be.
I am beyond excited to see where the next two years take me.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your life fall into place it makes the distance so much more bearable!! <3

    ReplyDelete