Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Well I think I'll just claim this blog for myself since my sisters are NOT posting. So until they do I'll just have to post about whatever crosses my mind. I've already posted once today but I didn't post yesterday so it balances out (right?). Anyways, my second post is going to be about my hair. Or more like the rat's nest I call hair. I haven't put a relaxer in in over a year so the frizz is disheartening. A few days ago I washed it after throwing it up in a bun for days (maybe a week but who's counting) and it took about 20 minutes to comb out. So since then I've been combing it dry (yikes) each night and then putting it into braids in between washes. Wanna see the nightmare?



There you have it my hair combed dry with out any product. I think I need to be in a before and after hair commercial! (I'll post the after shot on a day I actually do my hair)

1 comment:

  1. um you are NOT supposed to be combing your hair dry baby sister!! thats a HUGE NO NO. you only comb it when its wet or when it has conditioner in it or something.. so you dont ruin it... Did you ever use that stuff i gave u to try? or did you leave it all here?

    ReplyDelete