Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Albuquerque international balloon fiesta 2012

Ever since I saw the Lost episode where they show Charlie's five proudest/favorite moments (before he dies *sad face), I have been looking for my own. And I am proud to say that I now have an addition to my top 5 favorite moments. Going up in a hot air balloon was an amazing experience! It was too beautiful and peaceful to even think about being scared (to me at least, tasha might have a different opinion). Here are some pictures so you can halfway share in the experience with me.




9 comments:

  1. Love fiesta!!! So glad you came out this year!! :) Hope we can call come out again next year! :) and that everyone this week will post something about Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to do my post this week (since um i missed mine last week oops) It was amazing!! Im so glad we all got to go and experience it!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah im glad you guys got to go and experience it too!! too bad we all couldn't do it together but o well maybe next year lol

      Delete
  3. except i thought NEXT week was about the balloon fiesta, olivia....not this week! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha she was trying to get the jump on us! and del didnt do hers on the fiesta this week either lol smh

      Delete
    2. oooh i thought it was next next week then...lol i've already started mine and it's not about the fiesta either hahaha smh indeed

      Delete
    3. LOL. I thought it was next week too!! Next week ill do it on fiesta!! :)

      Delete