Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fashion Show

Well I guess while I'm waiting for my pictures to upload to my computer I can start writing! :)

So if you don't know already I am engaged! :) I got engaged April 11, 2012!

This past weekend was my first EVER wedding event that I went too! It was so much fun!




Hotel it was held at.

It started out with a fashion show. It had about 8 bridesmaid dress and about 10 wedding dresses. I fell in LOVE with one of the wedding dresses!! I will try it on in March/april when its time to start dress shopping!! After the fashion show they had tons of vendors upstairs showing off what they do. They had about 50vendors giving away free stuff. It was pretty neat. I got a couple cute ideas from all the displays that they had.  They had cake tasting and people walking around with different types of hors d'oeuvres. 



Susan and her daughter Kim went with me. Susan is my nephews grandmother.  They have been so great welcoming into their little family since all my family is away from me. They had a great time too! They got some goodies. :)  




The models at the show were very good. Some of them were kinda stiff but the others were very good. Working the runway! 
The Models in the last dresses. :) 


Here is the wedding dress I fell in love with at the show. 
It's from Victoria Nicole. It's a vintage old lace with a bow-tie in the back with a pinkish tint underneath the lace. That is Victorias signature color.(pink) so every collection has a couple dresses with pink. It was very pretty. All three of us did the OO as soon as we saw it. I looked it up online and WANT to try it on when I do my wedding shopping. it will be a must. :) 


Here are just a couple pictures from the events 



And the last picture of the event!  ME! :) I thought i would wear my favorite color. YELLOW which will be also the color of the wedding. My wedding colors will be yellow and grey. I'm super excited to go to my wedding events to get more ideas for my big day! 

6 comments:

  1. No1 Im super jelly i didnt get to go with you
    no2 that wedding dress is AWESOME i hope it looks as good on... cant wait to go dress shopping!!!
    No3 the dress you are wearing is CUTE bring that to NM when u come so i can borrow it!! LOL
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I also LOVE your outfit. 2. The dress is kinda what I pictured myself wearing when the time came but since that is still a LONG way off I guess if thats the dress you chose I will support you ;)3. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I love your outfit. 2. That dress is what I pictured MYSELF wearing down the aisle. Yikes...I'm not sure if I'm willing to bend like Liv ;) hahaha I guess just make it cute enough that I can wear it too...ten years from now. 3. I love you too. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. LOL i know I wish yall could have gone with me!! i have another one next weekend that tasha WAS supposed to go with me but darn Balloon Fiesta haha :)
    2. Yeah Tasha i pictured it for you.. I didnt think i would like all the lace but i do love it. so who knows ill try it on and ill hate it! :)
    3. Thank you. My first outfit of the day i didnt have to try on anything else! and umm. ill think about bringing it with me. for you alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know...but I'm sure there will be another one in the next year and a half that I'll be able to make it too...Bring it for me too! Haha..I didn't even go through your closet when I was there for my birthday! I'm slacking lol...

      Delete
    2. LOL,, yeah you sure are slacking... but you did go through the clothes on my couch haha

      Delete