Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Balloon Fiesta!!

And we are OFF!! :)
O how I love October in Albuquerque! The early morning skies are lit up by hot air balloons! :) O what a beautiful site it is! :)

This is my 4th Balloon Fiesta but my 3rd year crewing with the clutch crew! :) :)

Alan, my fiancĂ©, got me going when we first started dating in 2010.  It tradition to take the whole week off and do nothing but ballooning stuff. They have fun actives during the week that you can do!

Here are a couple pictures:

me and my honey waiting for the GO!

Even after 3 years of flying I still get nervous going up! :)



Up up and AWAY!!! :) :) 


There is nothing like going up in a hot air balloon!!




Balloon almost up!! 







4 comments:

  1. Whoa it is not Monday....and what happened to natasha yesterday?! Smh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need some sun home slice! Lol glad we got to do this!

    ReplyDelete