Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Venue

Since my plane got delayed from Albuquerque to Dallas. I decided I would blog before I forgot to do it! :)

So this blog is about me and my mom going to see a Wedding Venue today! :)

We went to see the Balloon Fiesta Museum.



I figured since me and my fiancé Alan balloon together that we should get married at the museum where they tell the history of ballooning.

It was very nice and everything I hoped that it would be!

They showed my mom and I about 4 different rooms they had in the museum. But two of the rooms only have about a 40 people limit which I would LOVE to have but I know the wedding will be a bit bigger than 40 people lol which we could turn those two rooms into where the bride and groom gets ready! Which I thought was a great idea, so we can do everything in one place!


This room was upstairs and had a GREAT view of the mountains but it didn't have an outdoor space where we could do the ceremony at. 

They had this exact same room downstairs which had a great outdoor space and a covered patio where we could have a dance floor or cocktail hour at. 



Super glad that I only had to look at one venue to figure out where I wanted to get married at. My mom loved the whole space. So I knew it was the place where Alan and I would start forever at. (which those where his words when I told him I liked the space) 


So at the end of the year I will be booking and putting my deposit down on this place. :) I'm super excited to let me sisters see it so we can start going over decoration ideas!! Thank the lord that my family is the crafting type! (saving money where every I can) 


9 comments:

  1. I just love the outside of the building and of course the surrounding scenery... i can already see so many awesome pics! Im glad you and mom both liked it. That saves us from having to keep looking. Now to start worrying about decorations :) Whats the limit for the two bigger rooms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you mean by limits? lol

      Delete
    2. lol how many ppl can u put in the rooms.. you said the smaller rooms had a 40 ppl limit is there a limit on the bigger ones

      Delete
    3. O lol i thought you meant limit on decorations hah but the limit in those rooms were like 500 people. Granted we arent having that many people but a HUGE dance floor is in order! lol

      Delete
    4. And while everyone is there for Christmas we will go look at it again so everyone can see it and everyone can start thinking of decorations!

      Delete
  2. i can't wait to see it...it still just reminds me of the vow when they got married in the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully we wont get chased out by security.... but you never know! hahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh home girl I know I bess not be getting chased out by no security guards

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Im sure Alan would just LOVE that!! hahah I cant already see his face...

    ReplyDelete